Careers > Project Management > Business Analyst Intern
Business Analyst Intern
About the Job
Project Management - Colombo, Sri Lanka
As an Intern Business Analyst at CreativeHub, you’ll be working hand in hand with the Project managers and the Development team. Practical experience shall be gained along with the varied business activities. Mentoring and the training opportunities with experienced business professionals will be provided.
- Supporting the business analysis team in developing business plans and strategies.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs.
- Help to plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations.
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data.
- Help the development team understand the business requirements properly.
- Create SRS/SDS and other technical reports & manuals for end-users.
- Evaluating new system resources and processes.
- Developing workflow charts for system changes.
- Monitoring each project’s progress and optimizing processes and report to Project Managers.
- Help launch new initiatives.
- May perform additional projects work upon request.
- Undergraduate in Bachelor of IT, Computing, Information Systems, or any other related major.
- Sound knowledge in Agile and other related methodologies.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Should attend the timelines perfectly.
- Experience with a Project management tool will be considered as an added advantage.