About this Job
The UI UX Designer is required to understand, shape and accelerate the productivity of digital products beneficial to the industry and society. We drive initiatives that span across the organization, requiring multiple teams to collaborate towards common goals and engage in activities that inform you to and direct our strategic and technical direction.
The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our development team to create high-quality user interfaces and user experiences for our web and mobile applications. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for our products. In addition, the UI/UX Designer will be responsible for conducting user research and testing to ensure that our products are user-friendly and meet the needs of our users.
- Come up with UI and UX Strategies based on the research and client needs.
- To plan UI design processes specific to project requirements.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of UI design projects is a must.
- Well versed in UI and UX terminology and how they work.
- Developing user personas and usage scenarios.
- Keep all of our visual messaging clean.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and user flows.
- Create visual designs, including typography, color, and iconography.
- Communicate and explain design decisions to the clients and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on design trends and best practices.
- Help to maintain and improve the design system.
- Collaborate with developers to execute design to a finished product.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Interaction Design, or a related field.
- A minimum experience of 1 to 2 years in the UI UX Industry.
- Specializing in Mobile and Enterprise application Design.
- Knowledge on the UX laws and theories.
- Knowledge on wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Ability to carry out requirement elicitations to identify needs.
- Must be able to understand user behavioral patterns, analyze data and user feedback.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box, comfortable with ambiguity and fuzzy project briefs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a creative, hands-on, and dynamic environment.
- Good time-management skills.